Growing the Alta Care Group
2020 Job Fair
Monday, January 27, 2020 3:00-7:00 p.m.
7620 Market Street Suite 2 (Inside the DeBartolo Building)
Alta Care Group will hold a 2020 Job Fair on Monday, January 27 from 3 to 7 p.m. to fill job openings across the Mahoning Valley.
We’re looking to fill more than 20 full-time and part-time positions at both Alta Behavioral Healthcare and Alta Head Start.
All interested candidates are encouraged to come with a resume and list of references and visit with our team to learn more about these exciting job opportunities. On site interviews will be available.
Below are the positions we are seeking to fill:
- Mental Health Therapists/ Art Therapists Job Description
- LPN Job Description
- Community Health Worker for Infant Mortality Job Description
- Therapeutic Behavioral Support Case Managers for Head Start Program Job Description
- Therapeutic Behavioral Support Case Managers for Behavioral Health Job Description
- Early Childhood Mental Health Consultants Job Description
- UPSTREAM Parent Mentor Job Description
- Peer Support Worker Job Description
- Respite Worker Job Description
- Fiscal Manager Job Description
- Billing Specialist Job Description
- Accounts Payable Job Description
- Lead Teachers for Head Start Job Description
- Classroom Aides for Head Start Job Description
- Teacher Assistant Job Description
- Family Advocate Job Description
You can also check out our Indeed page for more job openings and additional career details: https://indeedhi.re/36WtUMM.
For those attending, please note:
Parking is available in the Visitors Parking at the front of the building. Enter through the main entrance and our offices are located up the stairs to the left.
For more information, please call 330-793-2487